Ellie Funday Adult #SpreadLove Fabric Face Mask
With Ellie Funday's combined 20+ years in textile manufacturing, design-thinking and product development and with approval from a network of doctors from esteemed hospitals, they have developed a mask for everyday use to help potentially curtail the spread of person-to-person droplet transmission. Please note that a fabric mask is not meant to replace the efficiency of a N95 mask, however, there are some studies that show wearing a homemade mask is better than not wearing one at all. Doctors in Asia have highlighted the fact that universal mask-wearing had helped curtail the spread of the Covid-19 virus. Let’s do our part as a community to stop the spread of germs and #spreadlove instead. With each mask you buy we will donate a fabric mask to our local hospital that is in need of a PPE.
- Outer layer: 100% cotton chambray: we’ve chosen this fabric for its tightly woven nature and durability. This lightweight fabric allows for breathability and for use with a filter.
- Lining layer: EF's signature 100% cotton double weave muslin: in order for there to be a balance of air-flow and comfort, double weave cotton muslin allows for breathability and absorbs moisture.
- Back insert pocket for inserting a filter Sizing: Adult : 9” x 6.5”
- How to Wear: Insert a filter: insert a disposable HEPA filter into the pocket of the mask. You can find them easily accessible at a home-goods store.
- Adjust for fit: for a true seal to work, use double sided tape on the edges to ensure that air flows through the mask and not seep through the edges.
- Clean & sanitize: dispose of the filter after each use and wash your mask in hot water and tumble dry low. Iron and reuse!