Red Caribou 'The Story' Joggers
"The Story" joggers by Red Caribou are perfect for summer and into the fall! The Story is a gorgeous hand-drawn jungle print that plays out across these cozy joggers made from 100% Pima cotton French Terry knit. The beautiful gender-neutral colors are done in timeless hues that will coordinate well with any top. Features full-length legs that are roomier than leggings but not too baggy, wide ribbed cuffs, fabric-covered elastic waistband, and two big pockets. Super cute and comfy gender-neutral sweats for active play. Pair with a favorite tee-shirt for an easy adventure outfit!
Shop the newest Red Caribou Collection, which tells a story about respect and harmony beyond differences; inspired by the Amazon rainforest wildlife!
- 100% Peruvian Pima Cotton
- Roomier than leggings, but not too baggy
- 2 front pockets
- Garment dyed with water based inks
- Fabrics are pre-washed to prevent shrinkage
- Machine wash cold | Air dry or tumble dry low | Do not iron, bleach or dry clean
- Made in Peru